HELLO Leggi la discussione - E-Cat Story - La nuova era | Fantascienza.com

E-Cat Story - La nuova era

Vai a pagina 1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66  Successivo
Autore Messaggio
l'Anto
«del Consiglio dei Grigi» del Consiglio dei Grigi
MessaggioInviato: Lun 20 Mag, 2013 09:04    Oggetto: E-Cat Story - La nuova era   

http://arxiv.org/abs/1305.3913

Citazione:
Indication of anomalous heat energy production in a reactor device

Giuseppe Levi, Evelyn Foschi, Torbjörn Hartman, Bo Höistad, Roland Pettersson, Lars Tegnér, Hanno Essén
(Submitted on 16 May 2013)

An experimental investigation of possible anomalous heat production in a special type of reactor tube named E-Cat HT is carried out. The reactor tube is charged with a small amount of hydrogen loaded nickel powder plus some additives. The reaction is primarily initiated by heat from resistor coils inside the reactor tube. Measurement of the produced heat was performed with high-resolution thermal imaging cameras, recording data every second from the hot reactor tube. The measurements of electrical power input were performed with a large bandwidth three-phase power analyzer. Data were collected in two experimental runs lasting 96 and 116 hours, respectively. An anomalous heat production was indicated in both experiments. The 116-hour experiment also included a calibration of the experimental set-up without the active charge present in the E-Cat HT. In this case, no extra heat was generated beyond the expected heat from the electric input. Computed volumetric and gravimetric energy densities were found to be far above those of any known chemical source. Even by the most conservative assumptions as to the errors in the measurements, the result is still one order of magnitude greater than conventional energy sources.
TANSTAAFL

Ultima modifica di l'Anto il Lun 20 Mag, 2013 09:13, modificato 1 volta in totale
l'Anto
MessaggioInviato: Lun 20 Mag, 2013 09:07    Oggetto:   

"These are the days of miracle and wonder"

Smile
TANSTAAFL
l'Anto
MessaggioInviato: Lun 20 Mag, 2013 09:38    Oggetto:   

http://matslew.wordpress.com/2013/05/20/two-100-hour-scientific-tests-confirm-anomalous-heat-production-in-rossis-e-cat/

"A group of Italian and Swedish scientists from Bologna and Uppsala have just published their report on two tests lasting 96 and 116 hours, confirming an anomalous heat production in the energy device known as the E-Cat, developed by the Italian inventor Andrea Rossi...."

"...The tests were performed in Andrea Rossi’s premises in Ferrara, Italy, in December 2012 and March 2013.

The authors of the report are Giuseppe Levi, physicist, Bologna University, Evelyn Foschi, Bologna, Torbjörn Hartman, Radiation protection responsible at the Svedberg Laboratory, Bo Höistad, professor of nuclear physics, Roland Pettersson, Lecturer in Physical and Analytical Chemistry and Lars Tegnér, physical chemist and former development director at the Swedish Energy Agency, all representing Uppsala University, and Hanno Essén, assistant professor and theoretical physicist at the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm...."
TANSTAAFL
l'Anto
MessaggioInviato: Lun 20 Mag, 2013 11:46    Oggetto:   

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_Catalyzer

The Energy Catalyzer (also called E-Cat) is a purported cold fusion or Low-Energy Nuclear Reaction (LENR) heat source[1][2] built by inventor Andrea Rossi[3][4] with support from physicist Sergio Focardi.[5][6] An Italian patent, which received a formal but not a technical examination, describes the apparatus as a "process and equipment to obtain exothermal reactions, in particular from nickel and hydrogen".[7][8] Rossi and Focardi say the device works by infusing heated hydrogen into nickel, transmuting it into copper and producing heat.[9][10] An international patent application[1] has received an unfavorable international preliminary report on patentability because it seemed to "offend against the generally accepted laws of physics and established theories" and to overcome this problem the application should have contained either experimental evidence or a firm theoretical basis in current scientific theories.[11]

The device was demonstrated to an invited audience several times, and commented on by various academics and others, but was not independently tested. Mark Gibbs of Forbes commented: "until a verifiably objective analysis is conducted by an independent third party that confirms the results match the claims there's no real news".[12]

Professor Ugo Bardi of the University of Florence, noting contradictory claims made by Rossi regarding the emission or non-emission of gamma radiation, the location of a supposed factory – in Florida, or not in the United States at all – and the fact that some of his supporters are apparently deserting him, said "...the E-Cat has reached the end of the line. It still maintains some faithful supporters, but, most likely, it will soon fade away in the darkness of pathological science, where it belongs".[13]

On 16 May 2013, a paper entitled "Indication of anomalous heat energy production in a reactor device" was submitted to arXiv. It concludes that "even by the most conservative assumptions as to the errors in the measurements, the result is still one order of magnitude greater than conventional energy sources." The 7 authors are from Bologna University, Uppsala University, and from the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm. [14]

Notare le altre lingue in cui se ne parla:

Български
Español
Français
Polski
Português
Română
Русский
Svenska
Українська
TANSTAAFL
l'Anto
MessaggioInviato: Lun 20 Mag, 2013 13:16    Oggetto:   

in italiano si festeggia su 22passi
http://22passi.blogspot.it/2013/05/pubblicato-su-arxiv-il-report-delle-cat
TANSTAAFL
l'Anto
MessaggioInviato: Lun 20 Mag, 2013 17:19    Oggetto:   

Questa parte

"On 16 May 2013, a paper entitled "Indication of anomalous heat energy production in a reactor device" was submitted to arXiv. It concludes that "even by the most conservative assumptions as to the errors in the measurements, the result is still one order of magnitude greater than conventional energy sources." The 7 authors are from Bologna University, Uppsala University, and from the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm. [14]"

è stata cancellata.

Qualcuno ci ha riprovato con

"On the 20th of May 2013, a report on arxiv stating that the Energy Catalyzer had a COP of 6 or more was published. [14]"

ma anche questa è sparita.
TANSTAAFL
Paolo7
«Work in progress» Work in progress
MessaggioInviato: Lun 20 Mag, 2013 20:35    Oggetto:   

Per ora l'oca ci dedica solo poche righe:

Su arXiv org è uscito il Third Party Report dei ricercatori indipendenti fedeli della prima ora. Trovano un “COP = 2034/360 = 5.6 ± 0.8″ con il modello e-cat 1, wow. Solo che c’erano problemi di calibrazione risolti i quali il COP dell’e-cat 2 s’è dimezzato, sic. In attesa della pubblicazione su rivista pirriviud, ho sommato i margini di errore – in assenza di teoria, non so come si evita e nel peper non c’è scritto – e il dimezzato mi ci sta comodamente dentro.

http://ocasapiens-dweb.blogautore.repubblica.it/2013/05/20/legge-ad-stamina/

Davvero?
l'Anto
MessaggioInviato: Lun 20 Mag, 2013 21:03    Oggetto:   

da fb, a proposito di wikipedia
Giuliano Bettini
“Unreviewed Arxiv preprints are essentially self-published sources. While a specific and thorough critique of the document is beyond the scope of this comment (and not worth my time, and not required to determine that this is an unreliable source), I will note that it is obvious that this document isn't intended to ever be published in a peer-reviewed academic journal; the format and style, omissions of details, dubious or missing controls, and paucity of references all demonstrate that this is intended as a promotional propaganda piece, rather than a serious scientific work.”
i.e. ArXiv is not reliable. In other occasions, it was reliable.
(For example, when he rejected a paper by Focardi).
Lol.
TANSTAAFL
l'Anto
MessaggioInviato: Mar 21 Mag, 2013 08:19    Oggetto:   

Mark Gibbs - Forbes
http://www.forbes.com/sites/markgibbs/2013/05/20/finally-independent-testing-of-rossis-e-cat-cold-fusion-device-maybe-the-world-will-change-after-all/

e vediamo se si può correggere wiki.

Charles Kennedy - OilPrice
http://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Rossi-Vindicated-E-Cat-Tested-by-Third-Party-Investigation.html
TANSTAAFL
l'Anto
MessaggioInviato: Mar 21 Mag, 2013 08:21    Oggetto:   

dal sito di Prometeon

TANSTAAFL
TiZiO
«Subdirdir» Subdirdir
MessaggioInviato: Mer 22 Mag, 2013 10:24    Oggetto:   

Buone notizie finalmente... ma è questo l'atteso rapporto terze parti che era atteso a metà aprile? Quello che Prometeon aveva dichiarato "sarà pubblicato al termine di un lungo processo di peer review" ? Non l'ho capito...

No perchè qui non sembrano molto "terze" le parti... e su arXiv non è richiesta alcuna peer review...

Speriamo comunque arrivino risposte di altri scienziati al report, nella speranza che si faccia finalmente luce su 'sta eterna promessa!!
Io sono la gomma, tu la colla
l'Anto
MessaggioInviato: Mer 22 Mag, 2013 11:08    Oggetto:   

Questo è il rapporto terze parti, anche se c'è qualcuno che dice che Levi non è terza parte poiché è stato il primo a controllare il lavoro di Focardi (si vede che dopo un po' la terza parte diventa prima Rolling Eyes ) e che Hessen non è terza parte perché ci voleva credere prima ancora di sperimentare.
Sugli altri cinque scienziati mi sembra non si sia detto niente di negativo ancora: per ora i presunti collusi e/o incompetenti sono solo questi due Laughing

Daniele Passerini dice di sapere che il lavoro è stato revisionato da altri scienziati che per il momento non vogliono apparire.
I troll di 22 passi, dopo un tentativo di arrampicata sui vetri, si sono zittiti, mentre Mario non è ancora convinto al centopercento e sta ponendo domande a Levi tramite Daniele.
TANSTAAFL
Paolo7
MessaggioInviato: Mer 22 Mag, 2013 11:14    Oggetto:   

Hai letto Krivit?

On May 16, Hanno Essén, a theoretical physicist and lecturer at the Swedish Royal Institute of Technology, submitted a paper to arXiv, the physics pre-print server, and claimed that he and several co-authors performed an independent test of an E-Cat device that was built by Andrea Rossi. Essén submitted a revised version of the paper on May 20.

The authors of the paper did not perform an independent test; instead, they were participants in another Rossi demonstration and performed measurements on one of Rossi’s devices in his facility.

The authors of the paper lack full knowledge of the type and preparation of the materials used in the reactor and the modulation of input power, which, according to the paper, were industrial trade secrets.

The authors didn’t perform any calorimetry and used a method to measure temperature to extrapolate output power that neither they nor anyone in the field of low-energy nuclear reaction research has ever used to analyze for heat power or energy.

http://news.newenergytimes.net/2013/05/21/rossi-manipulates-academics-to-create-illusion-of-independent-test/
TiZiO
«Subdirdir» Subdirdir
MessaggioInviato: Mer 22 Mag, 2013 11:28    Oggetto:   

Paolo7 ha scritto:

The authors didn’t perform any calorimetry and used a method to measure temperature to extrapolate output power that neither they nor anyone in the field of low-energy nuclear reaction research has ever used to analyze for heat power or energy.

Che, mi sembra di capire, sia lo stesso dubbio che ha Mario Massa
Io sono la gomma, tu la colla
Paolo7
MessaggioInviato: Mer 22 Mag, 2013 14:07    Oggetto:   

Articolo di Paolo Attivissimo:

http://attivissimo.blogspot.it/2013/05/e-cat-i-nuovi-test-indipendenti-non.html
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Scienza Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Vai a pagina 1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66  Successivo

Vai a: